By finding out how prospects describe their struggles, motivations and needs
Uncover sticky words and phrases
pulled straight from customers’ mouths
Upload customer language data:
- customers’ reviews about your product or your competitors’ product;
- survey answers, customers’ interview transcripts;
- product demo transcripts or customer support chats
Generate the Voice of Customer Report
Generate high-converting copy for your ads, emails and landing pages based on the voice of customer language insights.
Generate the Voice Of Customer Report in a blink of an eye
And find out the exact words your copy needs to include so you sound authentic and your messaging is effective.
Q1: What’s is the biggest pain point from previous products or lack of products that needs to be acknowledged?
The biggest struggle they felt before buying a camera harness was the discomfort. They use the below language to talk about it:
- “If you’ve got 10,000 pounds of equipment you want something more than a 3mm strap. Having that weight around your neck is an issue.” 
- “I just wanted to eliminate neck strain. Carrying a long lens around the neck is a hassle. A big lens can take a toll on your arms, wrists and back.” 
- “I spend days out in the field for very long hours carrying it in a backpack isn’t handy.” 
Write the copy for the homepage hero section by including the 3 main product benefits.
Take beautiful pictures when hiking, biking, climbing while:
- saving the neck and shoulders pain
- having camera and lens out for those sudden moments
- feeling relaxed and keeping your hands free
Join the waiting list.
Be one of the first to access the product.